Land-Lifestyle-Legacy 936-597-3301

North Forty 42



Property Details



Property Description

42+/- acres, located in the North Forty development just minutes from Montgomery & MISD...property has access via 2 locations being via FM 1097 W and Bailey Grove Rd. This beautiful property features rolling terrain with approx 30 ft of elevation change and several beautiful homesites with great views. Property has approx 40% open pastures with scattered trees with the remaining 60% +/- acres being primarily wooded. This beautiful property is a rare find these days in Montgomery and features majestic hardwoods, cedars and softwoods, some native pastures and a creek. Light restrictions for appreciation, horses and cattle allowed, some flood plain in the lower elevations along creek. Close to the Sam Houston National Forest, Historic Downtown Montgomery & Lake Conroe. Great opportunity for that Estate Homestead, Family compound, Ranch or Recreational getaway. Give us a call to schedule your showing!


Property Map / Directions

From Hwy 105 in Montgomery, turn north onto FM 149, go 1.7 miles and take a left on FM 1097 West. Go 5 miles and take a right on Bailey Grove Rd for 3/4 mile, property is on the right look for sign. Do not enter property without listing agent!